Auction has ended.
Buyers Premium of 10% is in effect and PA sales tax of 6%.
Please Make Sure to Read ALL Terms and Conditions before bidding.
Pick Up – “AS IS WHERE IS”, Do-It-Yourself Style times and location are auction specific. Please be aware and prepared for pick up at that time and date. Due to the nature of these sales other times and dates cannot be possible. We do not ship. All Sales Are Final
All item/lots are sold are “as is where is” with no expressed or implied warranties. We do our best to provide an accurate description.
Please note that by placing a bid, you are entering a legally binding offer to purchase. If you have the highest bid, you are expected to pay for your items and pick it up during the set forth times. We will not have tools or people for moving. Estate Wizard Employees can bid in auctions they do not represent Estate Wizard when they do.
By registering and bidding on any item/lots you show you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Estate Wizard LLC. Please do not bid if you are unsure about bidding, pricing or any terms and conditions.
- Buyers Premium and Sales Tax are in Effect. If you have the winning bid, you agree to pay your bid plus 10% buyers premium and any applicable sales tax.
- Registration: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. You agree that all information provided is true and accurate.
- Pick Up – “AS IS WHERE IS”, Do-It-Yourself Style
- Pick up times and location are auction specific. Please be aware and prepared for pick up at that time and date. Due to the nature of these sales, other times and dates cannot be possible.
- If you do not pick up your item/lots in the time period set forth your item/lots will be considered abandoned. You will be banned from all Estate Wizard Sales after that.
- Item/lots are “as-is; where-is”: You as the bidder are required to bring all tools for disassembling, lifting assistance and packing materials needed to remove your item/lots from the location. We will not have any tools or people available to help you. You do this at your own expense and risks. You will also be held responsible for any damage to the property caused by you or your item/lots.
- In the event you are sending someone else on your behalf your item/lots must be paid for in full and your paid invoice must be present at the location. No Item/lots will be released without proof of payment.
- We do not ship.
- Payment: You may pay immediately after winning the bid by credit card or at the pickup time and date with cash or credit. No Item/lots will leave the premises without payment in full.
- Condition and Warranty:
- All item/lots are sold are “as is where is” with no expressed or implied warranties. We do our best to provide an accurate description.
- Do not assume that our assessment is the same as yours though. We are selling used, antique and vintage items some wear should be expected.
- We do not guarantee the working order of any electronic or mechanical device.
- Item/lots are sold without certificate of authenticity unless specifically included. This is a buyer beware situation.
- Varied items can be included in the photo (i.e. extension cords, light bulbs, displays, etc) to demonstrate use. Do not assume those items are part of the lot. Read the description carefully to know what is included with your item/lots.
- Preview: We will hold a preview any time that it is possible before the beginning of bidding. We strongly encourage attendance. Please use this time to examine and view lots before bidding on them so you can assess condition for yourself. Being on the seller's property any other time is trespassing and will not be tolerated.
- Default and Abandonment: If after winning the bid you fail to pay your account will be in default and you can be taken to collection. If you fail to pick up you will have forfeited the item/lots and Estate Wizard may do what they deem necessary and best for our client. This will include any fees incurred for disposal/removal.
- Bid Wisely: You are responsible for every bid amount placed. If you bid on the wrong item/lots or decide that the item/lots is no longer wanted our clients will not pay for your mistake. When in doubt do not bid.
- We reserve right of removal in accordance with our seller and some items can be held in reserve. While we do not like when this happens it will happen on occasion.
- Staff of Estate Wizard are permitted to bid and they do so of their own accord.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to reject bids by unqualified or unregistered bidders, minors or
others lacking legal capacity to contract or any other person whom the Auctioneer, in his sole
and absolute discretion, shall determine is not a proper bidder.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid.
- Pennsylvania State sales tax shall be charged, unless the bidder has provided proof that he
is a Dealer, with a Pennsylvania Tax I.D. # & has completed the Department of Revenue
Exemption Form and is purchasing the item for Resale.
- Technical Issues and Events beyond our Control: We are not responsible for any interruptions in service or errors caused by any means. We do not guarantee error-free service or use of website. With current technology is it not possible to have software or hardware systems without error. You acknowledge this is an online auction that relies on this software and it may have errors without any warning. We do not warrant that our online bidding will be error-free or that errors in software will be corrected.
- Indemnification: You do hereby agree to indemnify and hold the agent harmless from any expenses, losses or damages arising from or relating to any services offered by Estate Wizard LLC.
- Risk to person or property: We are not liable to you for any damage to the item/lots you purchased, your personal property or for injury or death.
- We are a hard bid close system. Please bid accordingly. Your bid will never go higher then you bid.
Any Questions please feel free to contact Tiffany at TheEstateWizard@gmail.com or 484-358-0199
Auctioneer number: AU006062